UFC Jake Paul warns nobody is safe.

Jake puts Woodley to sleep on saturday night

UFC youtuber turned boxer Jake Paul has challenged the UFC top wings after his impressive unbeaten title rise.

The fighter landed a wonderful KO on ex UFC champion Tyron Woodley in the 6th round of their rematch  on Saturday night.

Paul issued a warning by calling out Mcgregor, Jorge  Masvidal and Kamaru Usman stating that he would "embarrass" them too, he promised.


Jake Paul message to UFC boss

"I just knocked out a five time UFC champion and embarrassed your whole company, please let me get Kamaru Usman,let me get Dias, please let me get Masvidal. I am going to embarrass them too. I promise you Dana".


When asked about his future, Jake said,


"People should be scared, nobody is safe".




"The potential is unlimited, its up To me, my team and how hard i work, i am motivated".


He also stated that he would love to face higher opponents in future and also go for the world title.

The fighter who savaged his recent opponents by saying that he has turned them all into "memes"



Jake also named Cancelo and his brother Logan Paul as future opponents.


Paul sustained a cut on his elbow but the fighter said he actually loves it.


"It does not faze me, i have been through harder stuffs and like it because now, i look like a fighter".


Jake who has been unbeaten in five fights and has knocked out everyone he has fought has enjoyed lots of hype from his fans and family members, feels so confident and is set to face stiffer opponents next year.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
highcpmrevenuegate.com/7c/76/fc/7c76fcae39aa5d31c2005c549d9c511b.js
highcpmrevenuegate.com/7c/76/fc/7c76fcae39aa5d31c2005c549d9c511b.js
highcpmrevenuegate.com/7c/76/fc/7c76fcae39aa5d31c2005c549d9c511b.js